Thursday, January 26, 2012

ALDO: A Must Visit for Boots during this Sale Season

That is the rush outside ALDO, and it is definitely not without a reason. ALDO has a pretty huge collection of boots and the sale is the perfect time to collect one of those.

When I visited NYC last year, I had seen some great knee-high boots for $30-$50. But I did not pick any thinking, knee-high boots will be a little too much for Delhi, it does not get cold enough! And trust me, this has been my biggest 'fashion' regret for 2011 :( Delhi is swarming with boots of all kinds and heights, and if you are looking for one then ALDO (Select City, Promenade) is definitely a store that you should visit.

As I already mentioned, they have boots of all types - knee high, ankle high, mid calf, flat boots and so on. They also have a huge range of prices. I saw boots from Rs 3600 to Rs 8000 (post-sale prices). There were probably some in the higher range too! But Rs 3600 - Rs 4200 may not be that bad a price for ALDO boots and you will get a few choices there. Just pray that they have your size too.

Here are some boots you could find there. I ain't sure of the exact design, but you will definitely see some similar and interesting boots. Was unable to take pictures :(
Hurry up, ALDO is offering upto 70% off now!!


And there are plenty of sandals, shoes as well..

Images from ALDO website

18 comments:

Shruti said...

ALDO is the only store I missed to visit this season! No regrets though.. I bought awesome stuff from Steve Madden. You should sure check them out too Deb :-)

Oh! and I discontinued my old blog and am up with this new one I left the link below. Miss your visits!! :(

Shruti
Mysugarlesstyle.blogspot.com

Nivedita said...

you are back at last!!

Hungover on Fashion said...

@Shruti: I almost discontinued blogging..atleast you moved to a new one..yes will check it out...

@Nivedita: Yes, was in a hibernation phase :) glad to see you guys again..

PeachesandBlush said...

I like the first boots a lot..og so much rush..people are mad ...ek toh sales r happening every two months and even then itni lambi line

blue roses said...

oh man, i have not been into an ALDO in ages! time to shop!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

AVY said...

I love boots.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



pavani reddy said...

glad u are back..nice post n me want more boots...

two birds said...

70% off??? wow! i love those knee-high sock boots!

deepali sharma said...

Thanks for sharing this with us, i am really interesting about this post.
I have also find great collection on the site: www.shopatmajorbrands.com/

deepali sharma said...

Thanks for sharing this with us, i am really interesting about this post.
I have also find great collection on the site: www.shopatmajorbrands.com/

Bhushavali said...

70%!!! Oh my!!!
Love those suede shoes!!!
Deborah Milano FOTD - Fashion Panache

Bhushavali said...

70%??? Are you kidding!!!
Love that first brown suede shoes!!!
Deborah Milano FOTD - Fashion Panache

Unknown said...

I love Aldo shoes!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I like your post so much! I love Aldo, such a great shop!
I’ve just wrote a new post, tell me what do you think about it!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Buttons Apart said...

I didn't even know they had an ALDO in india! Nice boots!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

nitin said...

I like ALDO boots there colors there styles and some other products of ALDO!
https://shoesonlineinindia.wordpress.com/

nitin said...

I like ALDO boots there colors there styles and some other products of ALDO!
https://shoesonlineinindia.wordpress.com/

charu said...

nice boots, i like it.
http://jewlleryonline.livejournal.com/