Saturday, June 11, 2011

Best and Scandals from MTV Movie Awards 2011

Here are some pictures from the MTV awards 2011 held last Sunday (June 5) at the Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre in California.

Emma Watson
She looked pretty in an ivory jewel encrusted Marchesa short white dress. She teamed it up with stunning silver Brian Atwood heels.


Yes, the girl has grown up from a little kid in the first Harry Potter movie to a young woman in the last of the series. But since we've seen her from such a young age, she will always look pretty and cute to me rather than hot and sexy! And she's into short hair too :)


Camron Diaz
The 38 year old actress still looks young in a Phillip Lim jumpsuit, Lanvin stilettos.  
Okay, 'looks' may not be entirely correct, but still has the attitude!!



Kirsten Stewart
Omg, look who is smiling! For a change I liked Kirsten Stewart in this sizzling red dress by Balmain. I wouldn't say that she is not pretty, but why is she always so expressionless. Initially I thought it was the character, but I guess she is exactly like that in her real life too. When she was given an award, she maintained her expressionless face, could barely say anything, had that 'just let me go' look, while the actors were doing all kind of crazy stuff on receiving the award. But atleast we see her smiling here!


I like her make up because its simple but pretty!

Blake Lively
The Green Lantern star looks stunning in this blue Michael Kors dress. She also wore Louboutin shoes which look absolutely fabulous. And look at that pose!! I will also strike it when I do my next outfit post :), just that you will probably see protruding curves at some wrong places :)


Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis
Mila is looking gorgeous in a top and skirt by Balmain, Charlotte Olympia shoes, a Lanvin clutch, and Hoorsenbuhs jewelry. Love the skirt!


And here comes the scandalous one!! Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis groping each other! Well yes, this award is an informal award ceremony, but did we really expect this level of casual touches!! This is neither cool nor funny!


Nicki Minaj
Another scandolous one! Wth is she wearing!! I don't really want to know!! Looks like she has stuffed something in!


What's your view?

Pictures from Google Images/ Just Jared

22 comments:

PeachesandBlush said...

Wow you are on a roll today !!!! Hehe...I love Blake Lively's purple Louboutins...they are so pretty!!!
I like Kristen Stewarts makeup and that dress suits her...but why is that black thing popping out ...

I saw the picture of the groping thing in Delhi times...and its so wierddd...why would you want to do that on stage...Its not even funny

PeachesandBlush said...

Oh and i love Mila's skirt..

Hungover on Fashion said...

@PeachesandBlush: Agreed on everything, yeah even I was wondering why that black thing was popping out.

Yes on a roll after a long long time!! Back with a bang :)

Karishma said...

their award functions are so much more fun than ours... lol

Hungover on Fashion said...

@Ginger: Yes, definitely much more fun..but honestly, not all of them are as funny as this award ceremony needs them to be..Like Robert Pattinson, he is not meant to b a funny presenter..

I know being fun and funny are different things, just expressed my opinion :)

Unknown said...

loved emma n mila..
n dat groping pic is :o :o

shuchita said...

I love Blake Lively's style and she looks hawt!!! in this outfit love her shoes btw

The Fire Inside Me said...

Mila and Blake Lovely are my favorits!

Ankita said...

I just noticed that Kristen Stewart's dress is adorned with SAFETY-PINS.

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

LOL. I absolutely love this post. The picture of JT and Mila is hilarious, especially with her facial expression. I love Emma and Blake. They look beautiful

I love your blog. New follower. It'd be great if you could follow back too. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway: http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html*

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

Yes Kirsten seems so lifeless I am surprised she's an actress. Mila looks great but I agree, the groping of each of them is completely unnecessary and low. As for Menaj, still tring to figure her top out...lol..I am one of your followers now. Come by my blog the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

i love all the outfits except for Nicky's. nice post darling.

cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

Gauri said...

I really like Cameron Diaz's jumpsuit!

Ikya said...

I like Blake Lively and Mila Kunis.. But her behaviour, tsk tsk..

Tanvi said...

I like's Blake's look in totality ... but I think I like bits and pieces of all of them!

♥ from © tanvii.com

Shruti said...

I love what Kristen wore. She is indeed looking pretty. and Mila's skirt is going to my lust list. RIGHT NOW!

My Unfinished Life said...

wow, so many beautiful and scandalous people in one post...on the classy front i like cameron and emma(though am not so hung on her short hair!!)

on the shocking front i like nicki minaz, she trying to be lady gaga but not quite getting it!!!

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/NewLove.makeup?ref=ts
heres the link :)

Divina Joy said...

Emma Watson is cute. I don't like Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis

Anonymous said...

kool post! i like ur blog u always have fun and interesting things to say and show! I am following you now:)

I love Emma and Mila they both are very pretty, i missed the awards so i didn't see the whole touchy thing with her and justin but im sure it was all to promote their movie:)

x0
LISA

www.lisasummer.blogspot.com

Bree said...

Is that Ashton Kutcher with Nicki Minaj????? Also Kristin looks amazing.
I love the name of your blog, btw ;)

artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
want to follow each other? I'm following you!

Unknown said...

emma watson looks amazing x