The Different Lipstick range from Clinique is 'Different because of its smooth, comfortable feel. Moderate coverage in a remarkable range of shades, from cream to pearl. Every one packed with rich emollients.' I picked up a very pretty pink shade called 'Shy'.
Here are more details along with my review and a swatch.
Range: Clinique Different Lipstick
Price: Rs 1025 in India/ $14.5 in the US
Shade: Shy (A 10)
Pigmentation: Sheer to Moderate
Finish: Soft Shine
Other Shades Available: Lots of Wearable Colors (Shown here)
What I like about Shy
- Very pretty and wearable color. I love this pink!
- Gives a nice, smooth, soft and shiny finish
- Good coverage with a couple of strokes. Kind of sheer with just one stroke.
- Quite moisturizing, makes the lips soft
- This is about the range in general. There are lots of wearable colors to choose from.
What I don't quite like about Shy
- It's such a pretty color but why is it shy to stay for long :(. This range is not really a long lasting one like the High Impact range.
I have always heard good things about Clinique products. Their long-lasting lipstick is something that people swear by. I like this range for the variety of pretty shades it offers. So if you are not so particular about very strong pigmentation and lasting power, you would love this! I have used the Go Fig from the High Impact range and I kind of prefer that except for the fact that I simply love this pretty pink color!