Saturday, June 11, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Formally Casual




I know formally casual sounds absolutely contradictory!! It's just my term for semi-formal. The blue floral dress that I am wearing here is perfect for a Thursday/ Friday wear at work and also for a casual Saturday evening! Here's what I am wearing.
Dress: Van Heusen Women
Price: Rs 1800 Approx

I love blue and love flowery prints in blue even more! And this sleeveless dress in floral prints in blue is one of my favorites! It's vibrant yet semi-formal and super comfortable! Very nice for summers!

Accessories: Trendy Baubles
Price: Hoops - Rs 100 approx, Neckpiece - Rs 299

 I paired this already vibrant dress with some light accessories, a long neck piece in blue and silver and my all time favorites, the giant hoops, both from Trendy Baubles. It's actually becoming one of my favorite accessories hub! They have accessories which are trendy as well as affordable!


Footwear: Flats from Mumbai Street Shopping
Price: Rs 150 :)


As you may already know, I am a bit of color coordinator freak, I completed my look with blue sandals and blue eye-make up. Had picked up these sandals from Fashion street, Mumbai in February this year. Surprisingly, they're still in good shape :). Only problem, they skid a lot on plain surfaces. But I can live with that..


That's it for today, hope you're having a great weekend.. I am having a relaxed one after a while!!

12 comments:

Nivedita said...

Wow!! dressta khub shundor. Ami bhabchi gorome erom ekta floral dress kinbo. Arre amamrto MA final exams cholchhe. next week theke postser 'bhari borshon' shuru hobe. :P

Nivedita said...

But examer jonyo bari boshe besh weight bere gechhe. Have to reduce a lot

Jitterbug said...

Nice dress. :)
And the accessories too.
xx

My Take on Fashion and Beauty said...

<3 the shoes!

Aarthi said...

Im just loving ur dress :)

shuchita said...

nice dress

Hungover on Fashion said...

@Everyone: Thank you :)

EVE-O-LUTION said...

lovely dress and nicely co-ordianted.... but sometimes we'd like to see ur sweet face too :D

-Bee
http://beautyandeverythingelse.com

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

I love the dress!

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html*

Unknown said...

oh.. i love the dress.

cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

Shruti said...

Such a pretty dress! any idea if it's still in the stores??
would've loved to see the full pic.. nevertheless I am sure you wore it fabulously.

Shruti said...

Such a pretty dress! any idea if it's still in the stores??
would've loved to see the full pic.. nevertheless I am sure you wore it fabulously.