To start with, I don't own this product but have used this on a couple of occassions. In fact I like it and amthinking of purchasing it.. And that is where I need your opinion :). Here's my review followed with questions for my blogger friends.
Product Range: Revlon Beyond Natural - Foundation
Price: Rs 1050 for 30 ml
SPF Protection: Spf 15
Shades Available: Medium/ Deep, Medium, Light
Shelf Life: 36 Months :)
- "A lightweight foundation with breakthrough, exclusive ingredients that adjust to match your exact skin tone.
- With this innovative formula, the right shade is as simple as your own skin.
- Super-lightweight formula starts off white and adjusts to your exact skin tone to cover imperfections.
- Seamless coverage makes skin look naturally flawless.
- Enriched with SPF 15"
- The product is indeed lightweight and blends very well into the skin. Does not feel oily.
- The coverage is pretty good and again being lightweight it is good for everyday use. But obviously you cannot expect it to hide very dark spots/ marks. It is a little sheer for those.
- There are 3 shades available and it should more or less cover all the Indian skin colors. I liked the medium.
- I like the fact that it gives a matte finish. I am not too fond of a shiny finish. Also does not leave any powdery/ whitish patch.
- The tube is small and sleek, easy to carry in your handbag.
- The SPF 15 is a plus, I only wish it was a bit higher.
However, the price is a little bit of a turn off. To be honest, I rarely use foundations. For me it is serious make up and hence I use it only when I attend some engagement or wedding parties. Compared to the Colorstay Compact cum Concealer, which has a little powdery finish, I think this is better. I currently use a Revlon new complexion makeup foundation which is almost 3/4th full and the product is nearing its expiry. But now I wanted a light weight product for daily use. For starters I was looking for something in the range of 600-700.
So please help me make up my mind...
My Questions for my Makeup Lover Friends
- Have you used this product? How do you like it. Would you recommend a buy?
- What's your favorite foundation/ compact?
- What would you suggest for a light, daily wearable foundation/ compact in the range I specified: Rs 600-700
- I won't mind spending a higher if there is a wonderful product. Have you found something that nice?