Saturday, February 5, 2011

Forever 21 is a Favourite Forever!

That was my first trip to New York City in 2007. I was loving every bit of it - the pleasant weather, the pretty people around and the shopping extravaganza. Sitting at Union Square with my friends, I gazed through the line of shops in front of me. 'Forever 21, that sounds interesting!', I said. And my friend emphasized that it was a must visit store for fashionable, trendy and not so expensive clothing.

She was damn right and I fell in love with the store at once. The shop was huge and had everything that a girl wanted! Some stuff they had was classy, while some weird, some trendy while some meant for only the advanced countries! But all in all it was a shopper’s paradise! They have several stores in NYC, all of them multi-storeyed and HUGE!! You would take a while to just see what’s around, and someone like me can spend hours there! Over the years I have always made it a point to visit Forever 21 even in my busiest weekends during my NY trips. Here are a few pictures to give you a feel of the size! (Pictures downloaded from the internet from different sources).


Forever 21 at Times Square


Forever 21 Interactive Digital Billboard!!

In Times Square, Forever 21 set up an interactive digital billboard that took pictures of everyone standing before it! It was pretty creative and cool. People were taking photographs like crazy!! And I couldn’t stop myself either.. Here are a few of them.




That's me on the billboard!

Forever 21 in Delhi

I was glad that they have opened a store right here, at Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. So I thought, now I don’t have to wait for an office trip to be able to shop at Forever 21.. But with extra convenience comes an added cost. The $15 New York top is sold at Rs 1000 here. My friend actually happened to see the $15 price tag under her Rs 1000 top. This was a put off. I liked some stuff but honestly, I am already waiting for my next NY trip from office!

3 comments:

PeachesandBlush said...

OMG thew new york forever 21 is lookinh sooooo goooddd!! I wanna go !

Hungover on Fashion said...

=> PnB: Yes, they all look damn good!! I will post some snaps of what the store looks like from inside. Pretty amazing!

Unknown said...

love the way you are writing!!! makes me wanna go there :)