I first bought the Black Chambor Eye Tattoo Pencil. I liked it so much that I also got the Green from the same range. Here's my review.
Green (Top) and Black (Bottom)
- Price: Rs 325 for 1.15 gm
- Shade: They don't have names, only numbers. ET 01(Black), ET 03 (Green)
- Range: Chambor Eye Tattoo Pencil
- The Pigmentation: All you need is just one stroke to get the perfect color. No struggle involved!
- The Texture: Its very soft and applies smoothly on the skin.
- The Color: The black one is very dark, gives the kohl look without any shimmer, just as I like it. The green one is a shade I adore and I love the slight shimmery finish (you can see it in the pictures). I actually think its a greenish black rather than blackish green. Also, since it's almost black and not a stark green, you can wear it everyday no matter what the color of your dress is!
- Pretty Long Stay and Smudgeproof: It stays on nicely for almost 12 hours without smudging. But it can smudge if you happen to rub your eyes vigorously!
- Easy to Wash off: Comes off easily with a facewash or make-up remover.
Overall Rating: 4/5
Will I Buy it Again? Well I already did!!
Comparison with Colorbar I Glide Eye Color
Though I like both of these eye pencils, while I rate Chambor slightly higher in pigmentation, Colorbar is far superior in the smudge-proof aspect.
- Chambor Colorbar
- Pigementation 4.5 4
- Smudge-proof 3.5 5
- Texture 4.5 3.5 (Soft but breaks easily)
- Finish 4.5 5
- Washing Off Ease 4.5 4.5
- Overall 4 4
You can read about more of my eye colors here.