That was a bit of my photography passion. Here is my passion for pink.
Earlier I thought pink was too perky for me and I would always go for browns. But then a friend convinced me that it was nice to add a bit of color to the face. And from then on, I have loved pink! And it's amazing how there can exist so many shades of just one color.
1. Shy, Clinique Different Lipstick (A 10) - $14/ Rs 1025
2. Rose Petal, New York Color (NYC) (403B) - $2
3. Amorous, MAC Satin Lipstick (A 50) - $14.5/ Rs 990
4. Rose Jam, Maybelline Watershine (10) - Rs 220
On the Skin
If you liked my pink lipstick collection, you can also take a look at my box of eyeliners here.
Shy, Clinique Different Lipstick
Love the color, have not used yet.
Rose Petal, New York Color
- This was the result of my attempt to buy cheap cosmetics from NY. I got it from a drugstore and there was no tester.
- The color turned out to be too bright. I used it in combination of other colors to tone it down.
- Well pigmented but not creamy. Stays fairly long though.
- Did not mind experimenting with $2 but won't try again :)
Amorous, MAC Satin Lipstick
- I have reviewed this very thoroughly here. I love this lipstick and currently use it almost everyday.
- Has a slightly purple tone.
Rose Jam, Maybelline Watershine
- Till I got my MAC, I wore this regularly and as you can see, it's almost over!
- Loved the color, bright pink but very wearable.
- Added some kind of a glow to my lips. Very creamy and soft too.
- But did not stay long as the product promised.
- Also, did not wear away evenly, left some pink patches on my lip.